Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rivalry Week - And I'm in Provo.

I realized that i don't have any Utah gear to wear this week to represent! If you are planning on sending a package, put a utah shirt in there. If not, don't worry about it. 

jaiyou!!!!

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who am i sir? a Utah man am i! a utah man sir and will be till i die! Ki'ai! We're up to snuff we never bluff we're game for any fuss. No other band of college men dare meet us in the muss! So fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky, We'll fight for dear old crimson for a U-TAH-MAN-AM-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I really need some choclate milk my cheerios don't taste the same, i really need some chocolate milk but that dang milkman never came! I could go to the store, but i'll just wait til mom buys more. I'll just live on wheat thins and beer, if i get sick, THE TOILETS NEAR!!!! 
THEIR MOTHERS WILL PAY

MOVE THE CHAINS, MOVE THE CHAINS, MOVE THE CHAINS WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

May your hammer be mighty. (hot rod anyone?)


love ya. Go UTES!

No comments:

Post a Comment