Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 20

Where's Waldo?


Okay this week's will be short because i'm talking to you in two days. Can't flippin wait, by the way. It was a good week this week. Dean got baptized! It was awesome. Bishop baptized her and Elder Grant confirmed her in Sacrament meeting on sunday. That was definitely one of the coolest experiences i've had on my mission. Yesterday was mission conference so that's why i didn't get to email. We had everyone from the whole mission in mortdale and our zone did a samoan dance and the Hakka and it was awesome. I was so mad though because my camera ran out of battery just as we started to dance so i will get the video off someone else and send it to you guys. It was sweet as. Everyone was screamin and goin crazy.

I will plan to skype you guys at 12:30 My time so that should be 6:30 your time. Can't wait to see you all! Okay love you see you in two days!


Elder Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment